Loggers' Run is a vibrant, family-friendly development located in West Boca Raton, FL. Loggers' Run is comprised of 15 separate communities, each possessing its own unique character and charm. Distinguished by excellent schools, beautiful lakes, and lush, natural open spaces as well as kid-friendly parks and playgrounds, the families who live in Loggers' Run tend to stay for many years creating a genuine community atmosphere of friendly, familiar faces and high real estate values.
Loggers' Run Homes for Sale
More About Loggers' Run
An age-inclusive, pet-friendly development, Loggers' Run offers many options for the interested homebuyer. From the townhouses in Timberwalk to the large single-family homes of Winding Lakes Estates, there is an option, and price range, to suit all homebuyers. Homes for sale in Loggers' Run generally offer two- to five-bedroom floor plans, and range in size from 1,200 to over 4,200 sq ft of living space.
Many of the original homes in the Loggers' Run neighborhood have been remodeled and updated to include modern interior features, such as open-concept layouts, gourmet-style kitchens with high-end appliances, tile or wood flooring, and spacious bedrooms. Additional features available in Loggers' Run homes are private sparkling swimming pools, outdoor living spaces perfect for entertaining, and stunning lake and garden views.
Loggers' Run Subdivisions
Loggers' Run is comprised of the following distinct communities:
- Cimarron: 213 single-family homes situated on lots which range from 7,500 square feet to a half-acre in size. Cimarron is bordered by Powderhorn Park and Whispering Pines Park on the southern end of the community.
- Country Landing I, II and III: 388 single-family homes situated on a zero lot line, located across the street from Powderhorn Park.
- Crystal Cove Estates: the newest development in Loggers' Run with 28 custom homes in a gated community.
- Estates of Country Landing: 27 single-family homes located at the south end of South County Regional Park.
- Indian Head: 200 ranch-style homes with a natural cypress preserve running along the south side of the community.
- Island Lakes: 240 waterfront estate homes in a private and gated community. Most of the homes in the Island Lakes community include private swimming pools and expansive yards with gorgeous views of the sparkling lakes.
- Ponderosa: 64 homes located on one- to two-acre wooded lots, many with water views.
- Tamarron: 55 homes located on one- to two-acre wooded lots, many with water views.
- Timberwalk: 475 cluster-style townhomes and villas, each with its own community pool. The Timberwalk community boasts open green areas, a large lake and many walking and biking trails. Although within walking distance to Publix and The Shoppes at Loggers' Run, the Timberwalk community has a quiet, country feel where one can find turtles, frogs, and all kinds of birds enjoying the grass and trees surrounding the lake.
- Winding Lakes I and II: 67 estate homes sites right by Windjammer Park.
- Winding Lake Estates: 85 estate homes, many with water views, located on Judge Winikoff Road, just north of Palmetto Park Road.
Loggers' Run Location, Amenities, & Schools
Loggers' Run is located in West Boca Raton, one mile west of 441 (State Road 7) on Palmetto Park Road. The Shoppes at Loggers' Run on Palmetto Park Road conveniently serves the community with stores such as Monkey Joes, Packys' Sports Bar, a U.S. Post Office, Kumon Math and Reading Center, hair and nail salons, a veterinary hospital, art and dance studios, a bank, and several dining options. At the western end of The Shoppes is Walgreens and across the street is the community Publix. For free entertainment, there is a monthly classic car show in the parking lot and an annual holiday party for the kids.
Also serving the community are South County Regional Park with the award-winning Osprey Point Golf Course, Sunset Cove Amphitheater, Canine Cove dog park, Daggerwing Nature Center, Coconut Cove Water Park, a boat launching ramp, basketball, baseball and soccer fields and a barrier-free playground for the kids. Loggers' Run Park on Palmetto Park Road has a specially designed skate and dirt bike park as well as basketball courts and soccer fields.
Loggers' Run is zoned for some of Boca Raton's A-rated public schools which include Water's Edge Elementary, Loggers' Run Community Middle School (a National PTA School of Excellence), and West Boca Raton Community High School.
Contact Us About Loggers' Run
If you would like to learn more about Loggers' Run or other similar communities such as Mission Bay and Boca Chase in West Boca Raton, please contact us at 561-998-9015. You may also reach us by using our simple online contact form provided below and one of our expert Boca Raton Realtors will be in touch to assist you shortly. We look forward to assisting you in finding your next dream home!
Contact Our Loggers Run Experts
Click here for a complete list of residential developments in Boca Raton.
Boca Raton Neighborhoods
Featured Home Searches
BoCa Raton Market Stats
Pricing trends, average days on market,
and more, updated every day.View All stats
What's My Home's Value?
Our professional analysis includes data
on recent sales and current market trends.Find Out Now