Boca Country Club
Boca Golf and Tennis Club (also referred to as Boca Country Club) is widely known as one of the best value country club communities in the area. Club membership is not mandatory, making Boca Country Club a popular choice for those who want to live in a country club community, without the expensive membership fees. This beautiful country club has a 24-hour manned gate and rests on acres of rolling fairways, lush Florida landscape, and incredible lakes.
The residences in Boca Country Club range from 1,300 to just over 3,000 square feet of living space. Many of the homes for sale in Boca Country Club have been completely renovated and feature a host of highly desirable features.
Boca Country Club Homes for Sale
The ViLLAGES Of Boca Country Club
Boca Country Club features almost 1,000 residences, constructed in the late 80's and early 90's, that are divided amongst 12 distinct villages. Each village boasts a unique character and charm, though all offer beautiful views of the surrounding community and the sense of living in a tropical paradise. The villages within Boca Country Club include:
- Antigua Point: offers a beautiful selection of one-story, single-family homes, many of which boast beautiful golf course and lake views.
- Balboa Point: features single-family homes on larger lots surrounded by amazing golf course views and beautiful lakes.
- Bermuda Village: this pet-friendly community offers 61 private courtyard villas with detached guesthouses.
- Candlewood: this village is made up of one- and two-story townhouses as well as one- and two-story courtyard homes.
- Eastbrooke: this small village consists of 36 coach homes with private driveways, garages, and panoramic views.
- Fairways: this family-friendly community consists of 13 multi-unit buildings with large patios and private balconies.
- Mykonos Court: this Grecian style village consists of 66 charming courtyard homes.
- Somerset ABC: consists of 37 villa-style semi-attached one- and two-story homes, as well as 88 private condominiums.
- SpyGlass Walk: this charming village consists of two mid-rise condominium buildings featuring excellent views from wrap-around balconies.
- St. Tropez: this quiet community features 117 one- and two-story coach homes and attached villas.
- The Greens: this community features 61 exclusive townhomes featuring one- and two-car garages.
- Tiffany Trace: this unique community offers three- to four-bedroom single-patio homes as well as two-story townhomes with volume ceilings and breathtaking views.
Membership & Amenities at Boca Country Club
There are a variety membership options available at Boca Country Club. Though membership to the club is not mandatory, homeowners who acquire a membership at Boca Country Club gain access to a number of upscale amenities, including:
- Several satellite swimming pools
- 12 tennis courts
- Elegant clubhouse
- Golf and tennis pro shops
- Private dining areas
- Social areas for cards and games.
Residents who purchase the Premier Membership will also have access to:
- 30 Tennis courts
- 3 Fitness centers
- 5 Amazing golf courses
- World famous Boca Raton Hotel and Resort
Boca Country Club Location
Boca Country Club is ideally situated in a central location in the heart of Boca Raton. Just minutes away are the gorgeous South Florida coastline and pristine local beaches, the famous Atlantic Avenue in Delray, I-95, Florida's Turnpike, and some of the best dining and shopping options in the area. The community is also zoned for some of Boca Raton's top-rated public schools, including Calusa Elementary School, Omni Middle School, and Spanish River Community High School.
Overall, living in Boca Country Club provides residents and members with an extravagant lifestyle, a picturesque environment, and beautifully-designed homes. If Boca Country Club sounds like the perfect community to suit your home buying needs and your desired lifestyle, you may want to explore other country club communities in Boca Raton including Boca Pointe and Boca Greens which also do not currently require club membership for homeowners.
Contact Us About Homes For Sale At Boca Country Club
If you are interested in purchasing a home in Boca Country Club or would like to learn more about country club communities in the area, please call us at 561-998-9015. You may also reach us by completing the simple online contact form provided below and one of our Boca Raton property specialists will reach out to assist you. We at Champagne & Parisi Real Estate look forward to assisting you will all of your Boca Raton real estate needs!
Your Contact Information
Click here for a complete list of Boca Raton residential developments.
Boca Raton Neighborhoods
Featured Home Searches
BoCa Raton Market Stats
Pricing trends, average days on market,
and more, updated every day.View All stats
What's My Home's Value?
Our professional analysis includes data
on recent sales and current market trends.Find Out Now