COVID 19 Vaccine in Boca Raton | Where To Get Vaccinated
The Coronavirus has had an immense impact on our global society since its onset over 12 months ago. The tragic loss of life and destruction to our small business sector will require great time and effort to recover, but the major step to normalcy so many were waiting for his here. With a large senior population and many new people moving to Boca Raton, the need for the COVID-19 vaccine is apparent to many. Before finding your COVID 19 vaccine center, first, check if you're eligible in the State of Florida.
Are you Eligible for the COVID 19 vaccine?
The State of Florida is currently organizing eligibility by health risk and overall occupational exposure. As of today's writing (March 20, 2021), the following groups are eligible for the COVID 19 vaccine in Boca Raton.
- Long-term care facility residents and staff
- Persons 60 years of age and older (NEW Persons 50 years of age and older effective 3/22)
- Health care personnel with direct patient contact
- Persons deemed to be extremely vulnerable to COVID-19 by hospital providers -
- K-12 school employees 50 years of age and older
- All K-12 school employees and day-care center workers through Publix, CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, and federally run vaccination sites
- Sworn law enforcement officers 50 years of age and older
- Firefighters 50 years of age and older
COVID 19 Vaccine Near Me
The following centers are available to all above groups except K-12 school and daycare employees under the age of 50.
Health Care District of PBC (by appointment only)
Florida Department of Health
Walmart / Sam's Club Pharmacies
Federally-Supported Vaccine Sites
If you are a K-12 Teacher Under 50 seeking a vaccine, visit your nearest Publix, CVS, Walmart, Sam's Club, or Winn-Dixie Pharmacies. As we all take our final step towards returning to normal, let's stay organized and efficient. Boca Raton is thriving despite it all, and with your help, the good news only gets better.
Post a Comment